SCALING AND POLISHING
It is important to have your teeth professionally cleaned by a dentist, as daily brushing cannot remove all hard deposits on your teeth.
Even brushing and flossing your teeth twice a day will not remove plaque in hard to reach areas such as between your teeth and gums. As a result, cavities and gum disease may occur.
The main reason for tooth loss over the age of 40 is due to gum disease. Preventive measures are best by booking a dental cleaning at least twice a year to ensure a bright and healthy smile!
5 steps to a healthy mouth:
- Keep mouth clean, floss every day and night, brushing twice a day after eating each meal.
- Eating a well balanced diet with less carbonated drinks and drinking lots of water to keep your body hydrated.
- See a dentist regular is very important to keep up with your oral health.Without getting a dental examination from your dentist, they aren’t able to detect of any issues going on with the mouth.
- Don’t smoke or chew tobacco!
- Don’t wait until you have a tooth ache or dental emergency please contact us asap!